Wednesday, August 13, 2008

School has begun!



Well, can you believe that summer is over ?! "A" started HIGH SCHOOL today!!!! Holy cow! How on earth do I have a kid in high school!!!!! I remember my freshman year...didn't it just happen? He had a great first day. I am happy to report that I think he will like all his teachers! He actually has more male than female teachers this year!




In case you haven't heard our latest endeavor.....I am homeschooling all the younger kids. K is in seventh grade this year, M and Big J are fourth graders, and Little J is in the first grade.

Our first day was GREAT!!! I am not naive enough to think that every day will be this wonderful....but even in the midst of a couple of breakdowns, our day was a 10/10.

I am so thankful for our family. We are praying for God's discernment and direction each day and sometimes moment as we walk this journey with Him. I wouldn't want to miss the ride :)

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Glad your first day went so well. I think you will have a great year.

Becoming a family of 4 said...

Great to hear you had a good first day. Wow homeschooling - good for you. You will have to keep us posted on how it goes.

Teresa

My Life. My Story. My Chaos. said...

LOL...proud you all survived :)

Love
Tita B