Whodda thought this could provide so much entertainment, yet so much drama all in one day. Entertainment for the little boys, drama for the girls. Oh, the joys of the Christmas season :)Friday, December 26, 2008
Thanks Aunt and Uncle B
Whodda thought this could provide so much entertainment, yet so much drama all in one day. Entertainment for the little boys, drama for the girls. Oh, the joys of the Christmas season :)Posted by Sojourning Mom at 10:34 AM
Labels: family news
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
LOLOLOLOLOLOL.........sorry, I'm laughing...I needed a laugh today.
Oh! That would be sooo much fun.
LOL, we have several nerf guns...enough said! ;-p
Just remember two words "sand art" I'm not beneath it LOL
Wilson got one of those for Christmas. He's already lost all of the "bulleps" to it. Love my card. . . your family is beautiful.
Post a Comment