They look a little haggard.....early morning :)
So hard to believe. Let me give you a glimpse into his personality. He sets his alarm clock for 6 a.m. every single day to do his Bible reading and at least two subjects of school before he comes upstairs and makes his and Little J's breakfast and a pot of coffee for David and me. Breakfast generally consists of some sort of pancake. Birthday presents that he was thrilled with were, of course, a UK sweatshirt...GO CATS....He is a committed fan. His second favorite gift was a package of blank business cards for his entrepreneurial spirit. He has a couple of businesses already. He is so funny.
Not long ago, he wanted to know if David would be able to still get around when he is about 65. LOL! He wanted David to know that "by the time you are 65, I will have hunting ranches in New Mexico, Canada, and here in our home state. I just want to make sure that you can still enjoy them. Don't worry, though, travel won't be hard. I'll fly you there in my private jet."
When asked by his older brother how he was planning to make the money to buy those ranches, his reply was, "Don't worry. I haven't gotten that completely figured out just yet, but whatever I do, I'm sure I'll be really good at it." LOL....no lack of confidence there.
Happy Birthday Big J!!! And Happy Birthday to my sweet Daddy as well! Don't worry, Dad, Big J doesn't think you are too old even though you are past 65!

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Big J! We love you. And we want to be one of the first people to ride in that jet!
I just love that boy!
Happy Birthday to him! I read your description of his mornings to Josh and he asked if he was up for adoption. :)
Miss you guys,
Stacy
Post a Comment