Just got this sweet e-mail from a mom in Addis this week....
Hi Tera,
I had to email you about J. I just love this kid. We spent a lot of time with him at Horizon House today and he is soo sweet. We have my 4 1/2 year old with us and they have become fast friends. He will have no trouble making friends in the states. We are adopting A who is 2 and we brought A 2 toys today and many of the kids were trying to take them from him. J would always get them and bring them back and try and cheer up A if he was sad. He played nonstop with my 4yo son and seems to love soccer and tumbling (spent lots of time doing somersaults, etc on mats with my son and another boy). He is very active and has a really big heart!! We have some pictures of him, some alone and some with my son. I will email them as soon as I can. He has the sweetest smile and uses it often.
R
Sunday, June 24, 2007
New Info on J
Posted by Sojourning Mom at 10:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment