Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sam and Esther

What are you called to do? Adopt? Support an orphan?
"Be doers of the Word..."

4 comments:

Debbie said...

T, just when I think God is telling us we are done with adoption, I see something like this (saw it first on Tiffany's blog) and my heart just cries, how can we bring another child home.

I don't have any answers. We are leaving it totally up to God, but this time around he is going to have to be very clear.

Isn't is Uganda that your hubby goes to? Are adoptions open there? It just all seems so very sad. It breaks my heart.

The Cook Family said...

bawling. my heart just breaks...

Scott and Monica said...

Okay. So, this is the most awful thing I've ever seen. My heart is broken . . . again. Thanks for continually challenging us with the "hard stuff". Praying that many eyes will see images like this and that many hearts would be moved to act.

My Life. My Story. My Chaos. said...

There are no words.