Tuesday, August 11, 2009

First day of school!

We made it :)

The first day of school included.......

Bible for all, long/short term goals, synonyms and antonyms, learning to write in cursive, remembering money amounts, counting by 2's, 5's, 10's, 100's, chemistry experiment on mass, physics experiment on atoms/molecules, vowels and sounds, geometry, algebra, sums/differences/fact families, phonics charts, etc......for grades 2-10.

I am feeling a little like Laura Ingalls in the one room schoolhouse teaching to the masses.....praise the good Lord that I have more than one room :)

"So, teach us to number all our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom." Psalm 90:12

Praying that I will appreciate every single day with my family :)

3 comments:

The Cook Family said...

It would totally be okay if your brain exploded after all of that...WOW!

Scott and Monica said...

You stinkin' rock. :o)

Anonymous said...

Just hoping Pa doesn't start crying Laura . . . LOL xoxo K