A few weeks ago, Bethany posted pics of her school room. We have been diligently working to get our space ready for a new school year. It sort of looked like the rapture had taken place in there. I basically shut the door in May and left everything as it was. We were obviously ready for summer. LOL!!
All that said, we are pumped about our new year and ready to tackle it in a couple of weeks. This year we will have a 10th, 8th, 6th, 5th, and 2nd grader learning at home.
I thought I would also share the new free furniture we received from a friend who is redecorating. Very fun, yet tiring week!!
Saturday, August 1, 2009
School room and new (sort of) decor
Posted by Sojourning Mom at 2:02 PM
Labels: family news; school room
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment