Thursday, April 15, 2010

Help bring my Ethiopian nephew home :)

This is copied from my sister's blog. Help if you can!



Fundraisers
M & M's - Eat these goodies and then replace the goodies with your coins. I believe it holds around $20 in quarters. if you'd like a tube of M&M's, please email me and let me know. I'll be happy to drop them off at your house!

147 Million Orphans Gear - go to http://147millionorphans.com/ and search through all their great products. When you decide what you want, send me an email and a check. I will send it off, for you and $10 goes directly to our cause. In addition to helping us out, 1/2 the money goes towards feeding the children of the Amazima in Uganda! How cool is that. With one purchase, you can help save a child and feed a child. Remember that I need to place the order in order to receive the $10.

For Sale - 1993 Ford F350 Crew Cab; Ellyptical Machine (rarely used); Ab Lounge XL (never used); Punching Bag

If you are interested in any of these items, please email me at bart.brandi@mchsi.com.If any checks are written, please write them to Starfish Orphan Ministry and remember to NOT put our names on the check, just add a note stating that you want it to go into our account. All donations are tax deductible. All money in the Starfish account will be matched, dollar for dollar by Lifesong.

1 comments:

My Life. My Story. My Chaos. said...

:) His mommy would appreciate it too !