Travel dates are here! Thank you for faithfully praying for our family. The Lord has humbled me through this process and revealed to me where I lack in my faith and trust in Him. Not fun lessons to learn. But grateful to the Lord for loving me enough to discipline me when needed.
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Great news!! Celebrating for you!!
Don't you love how God brings you right up to your breaking point and then blesses your socks off??!! Will be praying for yall! And I LOVE that you changed the blog name!!
Excited for you! Coveting a bit...wish I could go and get my baby :( Give him lots and lots of hugs and kisses (don't forget the pictures and videos) and tell him that his mommy and daddy love him and he will see Isaac again real soon! Let me know when/if you need me. I'm available! Much love!
Post a Comment