Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sweet e-mail

Just received a sweet update on J. from a family who returned from Addis two weeks ago :)

Hi,I just returned from Addis 2 weeks ago with our 3 year old twin girls.I spent many days at the toddler house and fell in love with your son!!!!!!!! He is so sweet and adorable. My daughters have been asking about him since we returned to the US. We also traveled with afamily who adopted a 6 year old boy and he and J were very goodfriends.I know they would love to have contact with you when youreturn to the US. It might be great for the boys to talk on the phoneonce in a while. We are lucky to live in the same area and went for avisit yesterday and they were all talking about J. I wish we knewwhat they were saying!!!!!!!!!!!! Give me a call if you want to chat.I live in NH. You are very lucky to have such a sweet boy joining your family!!!!! Best of luck and I hope you travel soon. Take care.

0 comments: