Monday, July 9, 2007

Travel dates confirmed!!!

Well, I leave on July 27th!!! Our US Embassy appointment is July 30th and I am not allowed to leave Ethiopia until after 5 pm on August 3rd! I called today to a travel agent to begin researching the best flights for J and me. I can't believe how fast all this has happened. In just 2 1/2 weeks, we'll be welcoming our newest son to the family :)

Please be praying for me as I prepare to travel and be praying for the rest of the crew as they hold down the fort and wait "impatiently" for our return.

Trusting in His Sovereign Plan,
Tera

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YYYYEEEHHHHAAAAAWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited and I want to go so badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soon, we'll be seeing him. I'll even attempt to drive all the way there with all 5 kids, just for Kelly (hahahaha)
XOXO
B

Tom Davis said...

Hi Tera. What incredible news! Our family will be praying for you during your travels. Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Believe it or not - this all made me cry! I'm so proud of you - you all are in my thoughts & prayers everyday - plus I'll handle mom on this end :)

xoxo

K

Anonymous said...

Tera,
I LOVE your blog and am praying for God's protection on you and your new son as you travel home. I can't wait for the "gotcha" story!!!
In His Care,
Nikki