Rock on! This is almost over :)
Our attorney and Little J
The whole big family!
We are official! Yesterday we went to the courthouse and had Little J's adoption finalized! We are very excited. It is amazing how fast this whole process has gone. We are thankful to have such a wonderful Christmas present :)
On a neat note, M's adoption was finalized on December 21, 2005. We thought our family was complete. I've learned to never say never. I trust that the Lord has our family's plan, we just need to seek Him everyday to see it.
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Finalization!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congratulations! We are still slogging through our adoption process...a lot of procrastination on our part. I think we are almost there.
Your family is beautiful.
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tita B
Congrats. How very exciting. Wow that is very fast.
Teresa
Post a Comment