When I was a little girl, my dad used to take one of our books and make up the story to go with the pictures. It was generally a non-sensical story and he spoke like an auctioneer (very very fast). It was hilarious.
My brother paid us a visit not too long ago and introduced Little J to this tradition. Little J finally said in his very heavily accented Ethiopian voice...."I really do NOT understand you at all." with a puzzled look on his face. Too funny!
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Uncle Shane visits
Posted by Sojourning Mom at 1:49 PM
Labels: hometown news
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Is that really Shane, or a figment of my imagination? How'd that happen? Well, little J is officially a part of the family with the book thing...that is a time honored tradition :) - hey, where's the fam pic for me?
B
That's priceless - I can't wait to show it to him.
xoxo
K
Post a Comment