Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ethiopians and fire alarms

This was too funny not to tell. Our friends brought home twin Ethiopian boys a few months ago. They are attending preschool where our kids attended last year. I don't know if you remember, but when Little J first came to America, he pulled the fire alarm at the school. It was such a pretty red box on the wall :)

Well, today, one of the twins pulled the fire alarm and the school had to evacuate just like when Little J did it! Ha Ha!!! The joke is now......"those Ethiopians....."

Fire trucks came and everything! I consoled his mom while laughing my tail off :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! :)

With as many of "those Ethiopians" being adopted in the L'ville area, it looks like today might not be the last time the alarm gets pulled!

Andy
http://lifesong.squarespace.com/

Debbie said...

Too funny! Our Dan isn't Ethiopian, but that is so something he would do. We have to watch him like a hawk when we are in public places.

Becoming a family of 4 said...

That is too funny. When I read the title I thought that perhaps Little J had pulled the alarm some place else. I laughed so hard when I read this.

Teresa

The Cook Family said...

Hilarious! I'll have to remember to review what a fire alarm is when we get to that point...I would hate to continue the tradition!