Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Need your help please :)

Hey all,

I'm doing a little talk on family traditions next week for a Mom 2 Mom group. If you have a minute to tell me your favorite family tradition that you had growing up or one that you love with your kids now, please send it to me (teram@bellsouth.net). I would love to incorporate them for these precious young moms. I might even sit down and add them all to a post for all to share!

2 comments:

My Life. My Story. My Chaos. said...

I can't help.........we have the same memories :)

Becoming a family of 4 said...

Thanks for sharing your family traditions today. I will have to incorporate some into our family. I love the pajama run and when my kids are older I am sure they will too. Thanks for being a blessing and an inspiration to me. See you tomorrow night at the Pie Kitchen.

Teresa