Monday, October 20, 2008

Praise and prayers please :)

I'm sounding pitiful these days I think. All that said, we are praising the Lord for good news today. Big J has been having some unusual bruising. Doesn't sound good. He was tested today. In case you are reading this and I haven't mentioned all of this to you, it is because I just couldn't bring myself to talk about it out loud. So, the Lord, David and I have been praying together for His perfect peace. We are praising Him today for allowing all of Big J's symptoms to be benign.

In order of prayer, A goes to the cardiologist tomorrow. Crazy things have been happening in our home lately in regard to health issues. We are asking for perfect peace and strength no matter the outcome of tomorrow.

"for tomorrow has enough worries of its own".....we trust you Lord.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Wow, T, that is so scary. Glad it all turned out well.

I will be praying for a good report at the cardiologists.

Around the World said...

praying right now for your sweet family....

Becoming a family of 4 said...

Praying for you and your family today. Hope everything goes well at the cardiologist.

Teresa

My Life. My Story. My Chaos. said...

Let me know who things go with A, been praying :)

The Cook Family said...

you aren't pitiful...consider prayers sent!! keep us updated!