Actually I don't have any! How crazy is that??? Doesn't look like we will moving into the new house this week. A bit of a bummer as A's 15th birthday is next Sunday and he was hoping to watch the SuperBowl with his basketball buds! Looks like next week will be our official move in date.
On the adoption ministry front....we are starting "Continent Socials" this year! How fun does that sound! Our Asia coordinator already has dates on the calendar and our Africa coordinator is excited about getting hers done! The fun thing for us is that we get to go to both! Soon, we'll have North America, Central America (yes, I know they are on the same continent), and Eastern Europe/Russia (yes, I know they are both on the continent of Europe, but you get the picture).
Aside from these socials, we will be hosting two all-inclusive adoptive family socials this year and an adoption banquet in November to raise money for our church's adoption ministry fund. Committees have also been formed to "Welcome Home" our church's adoptive families! I am so excited to see God working in the lives of many. Praying that we welcome home many sweet faces in 2009!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Updates
Posted by Sojourning Mom at 5:58 PM
Labels: church adoption ministry, family news
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment