Monday, January 12, 2009

This too shall pass?


Well, they didn't.......so Daddy had surgery this morning.....a bit unexpectedly, but all went well and he is snoozing away. Thanking the Lord for good surgeons, willing friends to keep the kids on a school day, willing friends to pack around our ball player to all his practices today, and most thankful for an uneventful surgery. Praying for my sweetie to have a quick recovery.

5 comments:

My Life. My Story. My Chaos. said...

Well, bless his heart. I hope he feels better soon. I wish I could do something from afar....praying for him.

The Cook Family said...

Fortunately, he has a great wife to take care of him!! Hope he feels better fast!

Debbie said...

Praying for a quick, complete recovery.

Becoming a family of 4 said...

Hope he feels better soon.

Anonymous said...

I asked mom about him today. I hope he's making it okay - but I told her if he's a whiner I'll get him - I walked mine off pretty quickly! Although mine was at the end of summer and I spent days napping by Beck's pool! xoxo K