Friday, September 25, 2009

Blessings

Home after a hard day...Little J had outpatient surgery today. On the way home we called the big kids and told them we were on our way. They had prepared a bed for Little J on the couch with video games and movies ready. Little J cried and said "I am so thankful to have brothers and sisters who love me." After dealing with an over sensitivity to anesthesia today with a sick belly he said, "I am so sorry." I told him that mommies were happy to take care of their little boys when they are sick. Daddies are grateful to pray for their boys when they feel bad." to which he said, "I am so thankful to have a mom and dad. I love you."

We are so grateful for this precious boy.

4 comments:

The Cook Family said...

so sweet!! i want the downlow on how your day went...i need to prepare myself.

ARMSTRONG ADVENTURES said...

I could cry. He is so stinkin cute. Hope he is feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Give me hugs and kisses from Aunt K xoxo

My Life. My Story. My Chaos. said...

Praying for my sweetie!

Love - Tita B