Although Bradley is continuing to make tiny, tiny steps (praise the Lord!), doctors confirmed a diagnosis of leukemia late last night...
We don't pretend to understand God's perfect plan, but we must trust. Sometimes saying it out loud helps our hurting hearts hear what our head knows. We trust Him.
Psalm 77:19-20a
"Your path led through the sea, your way through the mighty waters, though your footprints were not seen. You led your people like a flock."
Isaiah 45: 2-4
"I will go before you and will level the mountains; I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron...so that you may know that I am the LORD, the God of Israel, who summons you by name."
Isaiah 41:10
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Father, please continue to comfort and lovingly care for Bradley, Mark, Stacey, and Matthew during this trial. Though we don't pretend to understand, we ask that you continue to hem them in. Let them know You as never before. In our Strong Savior's Name, Jesus we ask it.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Bradley...Post #2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment