Friday, September 12, 2008

A glimpse into the move....




For those of you who know me, you know that I really enjoy neatness and order. I really like for my house to be clean and straight. Not that it always is, but it makes me happy when things are orderly.

During the packing stage of Move #1 to the rental house, chaos has ensued. Not unusual when you are moving, but I really HATE it. Just thought I'd let you see life at our house. Notice in one of the pictures, that the kids are greatly enjoying the chaos and have even decided to make special nesting grounds on the couch. There are little forts all over the house and Lego kingdoms taking over the empty spaces in different rooms.

The second picture is actually our school room. Looks like we'll be getting alot done this week, doesn't it? Actually, it's all quite hilarious. We are making some great memories this week with our forts and Lego kingdoms (in spite of the fact that I need a padded room :)

I know, I know.....I am lightening up :)

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I would love to have a tidy house, but I have yet to figure out how to get that and still not have to do any housework! :-p

I'm sure you will reestablish order very soon. Praying for a smooth move for your family.

My Life. My Story. My Chaos. said...

I'm *so* not coveting you right now. Bad memories *shudder*.

Anonymous said...

Just remember sister - to get the padded room - strip, take off running down the road and someone will cart you away. Always worked for mom! Love you, K