Well, as you know, we have all been praying for the return of Little J's glasses. I would like to report that yesterday I traveled half way across the state to meet my in-laws so that the younger four could go on a visit while the rest of us move our belongings to the new house.
Just as the kids were getting out of the van to greet grandparents, M shouted, "I found them, I found them!" Tucked UNDER the back seat of the van were Little J's glasses, unharmed......Who knows how they got there! My philosophy is that God moved them from their lost spot to the van for M to find. He knows every hair on each of our heads, I knew that He would show us where they were. Little J learned a lesson in the faithfulness of prayer and all the rest of us were reminded of His thoughts for even the smallest detail.
Thanking the Lord for the little things....
Thursday, September 18, 2008
God's graciousness
Posted by Sojourning Mom at 9:20 AM
Labels: Little J's news
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Praising God with you!
I often think God moves things so that we can find them. It has happened so many times where I know I have looked someplace and then later will find a lost item in the very same place. God is so wonderful!
Yea for found glasses!!
Post a Comment