Well, we have moved and settled in....a few things I cannot find.....
my can opener
computer card reader (hence, no recent pics posted)
pizza cutter (surely with the can opener)
M's soccer cleats (season begins tomorrow)
my brown boots
two thermometers that I purchased for an all important science experiment
the cord to the kid's computer
On another funny note (I will post pics of this later)....we have a new washer and dryer. The folks who purchased our home, also bought the washer and dryer, so I got a new one. The dryer DOES NOT work. Not good when you have five children. Therefore, while impatiently waiting for GE to rectify the situation, I have reverted back to my childhood. I am making my dad really proud! I have rigged a clothes line....in my garage....with a ski rope. It works great. The neighbors are all talking about us as are the guys from the county utilities crew who have been repairing a water line in my yard. Yes, the fun never ceases! Blessed be the name of the Lord :)
Friday, September 26, 2008
We're alive!
Posted by Sojourning Mom at 7:49 PM
Labels: family news
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
lol, I just had a funny image of you with your clotheslines. I think it is quite clever of you myself, but we live out in the country and you see all sorts of very interesting clothesline set ups.
Hope you get your appliance situation sort out soon.
I so don't covet you and moving...again...here's hoping to 2020!
Post a Comment