If you have never met Big J, you have missed an enormous amount of entertainment. I really have to start writing down all that he says....so, after a frustrating day with a bunch of girls, these are the lessons he gleaned...
1. Sometimes when a man says something to a woman, she hears the exact opposite of what he really meant.
2. Girls do not understand a man's desire to lead (aka....have a master key to everywhere in the camp when the girls don't and are irritated about the fact that he does).
3. Sometimes a girl can give you a look that means, "I want to make you feel guilty about something that you didn't even know you did. That is never a pleasant look to see."
4. I am understanding now that God gave me sisters so that I could be trained for when I become a husband and a dad.
Not too shabby. Maybe he'll write a book....LOL
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Big J's words of wisdom about women
Posted by Sojourning Mom at 10:05 PM
Labels: Big J's news
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How blessed to have this gem in our family.
Very very wise . . . we'll have to get him to expand on this tidbits next time we're at moms! xoxo K
Post a Comment