Well, we have been off to camp this last week hanging out with Daddy while he is working. We LOVE being at camp. The kids feel such freedom in being able to go to the cafeteria, ride bikes, swim, play in the lake. I'll post pics as soon as I can get to my computer. We will be here and there over the next week visiting friends and different cities close by. So, while we will based (some of our clothes) out of the camp, we will be traveling quite a bit and we are going to enjoy every last minute of summer.
I feel great now that I have 4/5's of the kids curriculum ordered. Still working on our high school curriculum choices....researching and praying about our best course of action. "A" is working at camp while we are here and LOVES it. He sleeps in the staff lodge. Too fun.
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Last Summer Hoorah
Posted by Sojourning Mom at 3:31 PM
Labels: family news
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment