Little guy that slept on him during a worship service.
The stories are already unfolding and I'm not even having to ask about them. I'm sure that I'll have many to follow, but here are a couple:
1. He preached! and loved it! Around 25 people made professions of faith during the invitation!
2. He did house to house visits sharing the gospel and three people including a woman who was steeped in voo doo-ism professed Christ!
3. He fell in love with a little boy named Jeremy and wanted to bring him home.
1. He preached! and loved it! Around 25 people made professions of faith during the invitation!
2. He did house to house visits sharing the gospel and three people including a woman who was steeped in voo doo-ism professed Christ!
3. He fell in love with a little boy named Jeremy and wanted to bring him home.
4. He stood in a church service with sick and malnourished people who were singing "I'm trading my sorrows, I'm trading my sickness, I'm trading my pain, I'm trading it all for the joy of the Lord." and they meant every word they sang.
Precious....thanks to Brent for watching our sweet young man grow in the Lord this week.
More to come!
Precious....thanks to Brent for watching our sweet young man grow in the Lord this week.
More to come!

4 comments:
I just got chills reading this...I love it! I know you are SO proud of him!! Should we expect a new family member from Hati anytime soon?? :)
There are no words....our baby is growing up physically and spiritually. What an AWESOME God we serve!
This is so awesome! Scott told me some of the things A shared with him on the phone last night about his experience and I just cried. He is growing up into such an amazing young man in the Lord. I know that you all are so proud of him and thankful that he had this experience. Love you all!
Oh how wonderful! I teared up at the "trading my sorrows" part. I'm so proud of A. :)
Post a Comment