Oh my.....what a day.....
I had my first experience at the barber shop with Little J today. Yes, he is practically bald, but not on purpose! We were sent by some dear friends to a wonderful African American barbershop today to help me out with my hair-challenged issues with Little J.
I told the barber that I liked his haircut and thought it would be great for Little J. He helped Little J get up in the chair and as he was getting situated I thought to myself...."I hope that I have some money..." As I was pilfering through my purse, I heard the clippers begin and looked up to see the first hairs drop to the floor. Mr. Barber didn't use a guard on the clippers....not what I was expecting......After the first swoop through his hair, I knew that there was no turning back....bald and beautiful were in my son's future....at least for a good couple of weeks :)
All that said, Little J is stinkin' cute...hair or not. He loves it. Big brothers think that it is the coolest haircut ever, and well.....I learned a lesson in communication. Maybe next time I'll take a picture of what I was thinking.

0 comments:
Post a Comment