Thursday, August 30, 2007

First day of school


Little J has been home a little over a month now and has been ready to go to school since school started for the others. He started half day kindergarten! It's tough to feel like you birthed a new child a month ago only to send him off to school that quickly. All that said, he did beautifully! He LOVED it in fact. He even came home trying to tell me what all he did in Amharic. I grinned, hugged, and laughed on the inside thinking....this is how he feels...."I have no idea what he just said!" So here's to a crazy morning in our household. Who knows where A was during this picture...probably driving down the road :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you ever leave the parking lot? I swear, the older you get the more you sound like me LOL

Here's to a great first day :)

Tita B

Anonymous said...

Hi Tera,
I wanted to say thank you for your review. I've emailed you several times and received my own emails back from you with nothing but your name - no verbage so I thought I'd write here. Not sure what's going on. But, I did want to say thank you for your support. We hope this book gets out to many.
Great pics of your beautiful family! Blessings, Dany

Heather W. said...

Glad Jonas had such a great first day. i will keep him and your family in my prayers.he is such a cutey.

We had a great time visiting with you. i posted the picture of our visit on my blog- Check it out!

Blessings-
heather