Saturday, November 1, 2008

Enjoying the outdoors!

We spent this gorgeous fall day enjoying the outdoors at one of the camps that my sweet husband directs. Since this is as close to scrapbooking as I will ever get, here are a few pics from the day. I love watching the kids with David!



Little J holding "the biggest toad in the universe :)"



The "Dead Aim Diva" I crack up when I see the girls with Daddy, dressed in pink, shooting the targets dead center. Too funny!



Part of the girl's day was spent "metal detecting." Yes, Dad is getting older if he thinks that this is a GREAT hobby! The girl's came up with $0.23, three bottle caps, and two nails. You would've thought this was a great treasure!



Our plan was to use the automatic fish feeder, but since it wasn't working.......



The following is what K thought about their tactics......

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I always enjoy seeing new pics of the children. They are wonderful.

I also grew up shooting and am a very good shot, but I can't recall wearing pink. I was sort of a tom boy I guess.

My Life. My Story. My Chaos. said...

I could just eat them. I swear the girls should have come from my womb...how funny is it that you got 2 of me to raise :)