"Unless the Lord builds the house, its builders labor in vain." Psalm 127:1
He is, but I'm sure he doesn't like mom saying that! LOL Gabe is only 9 and hates it when I call him handsome, cute or anything at all complimentary.
he looks a bit irritated....could it be the ride on the moo train?He needs to come live with me :)
I never realized how much he likes like both of you - D. in the eyes, but the rest is you sister! He's beautiful of course . . .xoxoK
Post a Comment
3 comments:
He is, but I'm sure he doesn't like mom saying that! LOL Gabe is only 9 and hates it when I call him handsome, cute or anything at all complimentary.
he looks a bit irritated....could it be the ride on the moo train?
He needs to come live with me :)
I never realized how much he likes like both of you - D. in the eyes, but the rest is you sister! He's beautiful of course . . .
xoxo
K
Post a Comment