Saturday, November 1, 2008

More outdoor pics from today :)




We couldn't end the day without a bonfire! Note, Little J's lovely manners in chowing on his hot dog. "But we are outside, Mom, we don't have to use manners."

It is so hard for me to believe that Big J is getting so tall. I wish I could shrink him! Big J was so excited about roasting his hot dog, that it turned black on the outside and was cold in the center! Yuck! He didn't care though. He and Little J ate two a piece in addition to some S'mores. Ahh, the memories :) Aunt B and Aunt Kim, are you remembering hot dog roasts at Granny's?
As you can see from how a couple of them are dressed, we ended fall soccer for three of the kids today. M, Big and Little J were stars!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Ah, how fun. Nothing like roasting hot dogs over an open fire. I had to chuckle at Little J's manners comment. We have so many similar discussions with our Littles.

Anonymous said...

I thought the same thing last weekend when we had a bonfire - even told stories of all our weiner roasts . . . left out some minor details though you know :) :)

xoxo

K